Saturday, April 08, 2006

Name that Baby

Well since we know what our baby is a girl we need to name her. I have told Parker I am not going to decide on her actual name until she is born, but we have a couple first names and couple middle names. Let us know what you think of the names, and what combination it should be. Or you can give us a different name. The first names are Lilly and Leia. The middle names are Anne and Alta.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've never heard of Alta as a name, but I probably just don't know the right people. I like it anyway. In fact, I think all the names are lovely; maybe you should use all four! I can't help but wonder, however, if the name "Leia" was Parker's idea, and if it was perhaps inspired by all the Star Wars items he has collected. Or maybe it's just a coincidence... :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Audi allentown pa Lynn ross mature cisco telnet sessions